Gooseneck Extended Cushion Couplers
|Up To 59% Smoother Ride|
Extended Coupler Specifications and Features
- Adds Nine Inches Between Truck and Trailer
- 9" offset between truck and trailer.
- Up to 30,000 lbs. Gross Trailer Weight.
- Progressive shock dampening cushions.
- Less driver and passenger fatigue.
- Less animal fatigue.
- Less wear and tear on truck and trailer.
- Maintenance free.
- Lifetime warranty on Timbren cushions.
- Fits standard coupler tubes.
- Simple swap-out installation.
- Precision laser cut fabrication.
- Self-latching GN8 2-5/16" "V-19" rated coupler.
- GN8 Coupler rated at 28,000 pounds.
- Long lasting black powder coated finish.
- 100% complete.
Tow a full-nose gooseneck with a short bed truck in smooth comfort with this extended cushion coupler. The nine inch offset provides the extra trailer swing needed to avoid cab and rear window contact with your trailer.
Finally! An Effective and Affordable Gooseneck Cushion Coupler.
Pulling a trailer with this coupler is like riding on a cloud. It absorbs up to 59% of the bumps, jolts and jars that make towing hard on you, hard on your cargo and hard on your equipment. Simply swap it out with the coupler on your gooseneck now and -- Walla! Instant gratification. Cushion Couplers from PopUp cost hundreds less than air-bag style couplers - and require no maintenance. The remarkably smooth ride comes from a patented system that uses world famous Timbren cushions combined with other proprietary shock-dampening technology.
Smooth, Strong and Friendly.
You don't sacrifice strength for smooth towing. With a gross trailer weight rating of 30,000 pounds this cushion coupler will take trailers wherever you're going in remarkable comfort.
The self-latching GN8 cast coupler has a handy molded hitching guide that makes hook-up easier. It has a "V-19" Rating of 28,000 pounds, so it's plenty strong for anything your towing. Best of all, this great coupler self-latches when the trailer is lowered onto the ball -- and it releases remotely with a cable you can locate near your trailer jack handle.
Cushion Couplers are made to fit all standard trailer coupler tubes. Simply remove the coupler that's on your trailer now and insert your new Cushion Coupler in the stock receiver tube.
Ordering options for cushion couplers:
- 4" round for trailers with a safety thru pin-order CC2
- 4" round extended - order CC4
- 4 1/2" square extended - order CC6
- 4" square extended - order CC8