An Extra Nine Inches Right Where You Need It.
SB Extended Couplers Specifications and Features
- Nine Inch offset between truck and trailer.
- More trailer swing.
- Easier hook-up.
- Fits standard trailer coupler tubes.
- Self-latching GN8 2-5/16" "V-19" 28,000 lb. rated coupler.
- Precision coupler casting extends life of ball.
- 24,000 lbs. Gross Trailer Weight.
- Extra heavy wall tube for maximum strength.
- Includes coupler release cable and hardware.
- All Extended couplers are now powder coated black.
- 100% complete.
Everyone who tows a gooseneck needs more clearance between the truck and trailer. You either need more trailer swing for maneuvering, or you need more room at the tailgate for hooking up. PopUp gives you a simple solution to this predicament.
These units are fabricated using extra heavy wall tubing for maximum strength. They are rated at 24,000 pounds gross trailer weight.
Short Bed Extended Couplers come with all necessary hardware and coupler release cabling. Installation takes about half an hour.
||Standard 4" I.D. Round Trailer Coupler Tube - With or Without Safety Thru-Pin, 9 inch offset|
||4-1/2" I.D. Square Trailer Coupler Tube, 9 inch offset|
||4" I.D. Square Trailer Coupler Tube, 9 inch offset|
||Standard 4" I.D. Round Trailer Coupler Tube - Must Be Used With Safety Thru-Pin, 16 inch offset|
||4-1/2" I.D. Square Trailer Coupler Tube, 16 inch offset|
||4" I.D. Square Trailer Coupler Tube, 16 inch offset|