Millennium Trailers Terms and Conditions, Effective January 1, 2005:
- There are no returns because this product has a title that cannot be transferred back to our dealership as new.
- All trailers must be paid in full prior to delivery of pickup. No exception will be made. Titles are provided only after full payment has been received.
- Deposits for custom ordered trailers are refundable prior to welding with executive management approval and held as a company credit to be used on other products.
- Deposits for products that are in stock are refundable only after the product sells to another buyer with executive management approval. When a deposit is placed on in stock products, those products are made unavailable to other buyers. Millennium often has opportunity to sell these products and for goes that opportunity because of the commitment of the customer placing the deposit. Once the product is sold to another customer, the deposit will be converted to a company credit.
- Deposits on products that are in stock and are modified at customer requests are refundable upon executive management approval minus customer modification. The refund will be provided as a company credit to be used on other products.
- A 1.5% per month service charge will be applied to all unpaid balances.
- All trailers must be delivered or picked up within 14 days of completion.
- Prices are subject to change until time of delivery.
- All sales are final.
- Any verbally given trade values are estimates. Final value for any trade can only be determined once the trade is physically inspected at our facilities.
- All transactions and sales are governed by Indiana State Law.
- All information on the web site is provided on a best available basis and final contracts shall govern all transactions.
Added December, 2013:
- Millennium Trailers may use trailers sold to clients in advertisements and other websites that also advertise Millennium Trailers. Clients have the right to inform Millennium Trailers to not use this material and Millennium Trailers will, on a best effort basis, withdraw this content.
Added June 1, 2015:
- Pursuant to Indiana Code, a third party agent may be used to satisfy the requirement to have representation at our dealership. This agent shall have no bearing on taxation due to the fact the agent will not take possession of the product. This agent will be provided free of charge.
Added November 11, 2022:
- By providing your phone number on any milltrailers.com domain you agree that we may contact you via SMS. You may opt out at any time.