Gooseneck Enclosed Trailers
At Millennium, we offer many different ways to start designing and building trailers, please contact us using any of the following options:
- Click here to DESIGN YOUR OWN TRAILER. Design your dream trailer. You will be able to select sizes, colors, options, and more. This is a great way to start the custom trailer design and build process.
- Browse Our Inventory
- Call us at 1-800-978-7223 and speak with an enclosed trailer specialist.
- Click here to send an e-mail to email@example.com, give us a detailed e-mail about the types of features you are needing in your new custom trailer.
- Click here to complete our ONLINE CONTACT FORM
- Complete a no-obligation finance application by clicking here FINANCE APPLICATION. If you will need financing for your custom trailer, this is a great way to start the process. We will contact you before processing your application.
Gooseneck enclosed trailers are a type of enclosed trailer hitch. This type of trailer hitches in to the bed of the truck normally with a 2 5/16″ ball placed in the bed of the truck. The gooseneck area is elevated from the floor and allows additional storage.
Gooseneck trailers are normally bought for two reasons: 1. The client needs a large trailer or 2. Gooseneck trailers are more maneuverable than bumper hitch trailers. A gooseneck trailer can be as large as 53′ where as a bumper pull generally will not exceed 34′. Gooseneck trailers also offer better maneuverability because their pivot point is closer to the rear wheels. This allows the operator to make tighter turns and exert additional control over the position of the trailer.
If you are looking to buy one of these types of trailers visit our trailers for sale.
For additional information you can visit our Enclosed Trailers Gooseneck Cargo page or Used Enclosed Gooseneck Trailers page. These pages will give some detailed specifications of cargo trailers and the used page will discuss what to look for when buying a used enclosed gooseneck trailer.
Why a Gooseneck Trailer
There are two major reasons someone would size and maneuverability. The maximum size for a bumper pull trailer is 36′. The maximum size for is 53′. When used as a car hauler, this larger size allows for up to 3 cars. Goosenecks have much better maneuverability over bumpe pull. Due to the fact the pin and pivot point are closer to the steering tires the trailer allows for better maneuverability.
Gooseneck Trailer with living quarters
A common feature of enclosed gooseneck trailers is a living quarters package. We offer standard packages from 20′ to 24′ including the gooseneck are above the hitch. These packages are RV grade living spaces. A few packages come with slideouts which expand the living area substantially. They include a kitchen, bathroom and sleeping area above the gooseneck. These packages are great for staying at the track our heading out on vacation and you want to bring a car, motor cycle or side by side.
Gooseneck Enclosed Trailer Topics
|Gooseneck Cargo Trailer||Aluminum Gooseneck Enclosed Trailers|
|Gooseneck Toy Hauler||Gooseneck Car Hauler|
|2 Car Enclosed Gooseneck Trailer|
Enclosed Trailers Related Topics>
|Enclosed Cargo Trailers||ATV Enclosed Trailers|
|Enclosed Car Trailers||Aluminum Enclosed Trailers|
|Gooseneck Enclosed Trailer||Aluminum Enclosed Trailers|